We envision a world with dynamic, creative and compassionate educators who see the unique and innate value in all students and who are able to cultivate and lead learning communities that provide experiences for everyone to learn, create, grow and contribute.
We strive to create safe, creative, reflective and fun environments that enable our learners to really focus on their learning so that they can go out into the world or back to their own context and pass on what they received here.
- Learning as a process and teacher as facilitator of the process.
- Everyone's learning
- Compassion and empathy
- The role of community in learning
- Tolerance of ambiguity
- Willingness to take initiative both as leaders and as followers
- Openness and eagerness to assess students’ needs
- Curriculum design based on learners' needs
- Flexibility and creativity in the classroom
- Respect for people regardless of the amount of formal education achieved
- Teacher as learner.
- The role of dialogue in learning
- The important of fun and enjoyment in learning
- Expecting the unexpected because we know if we don’t, we won’t find it!