- About Centro Espiral Mana
- 10th Anniversary Celebration
- Our philosophies of Learning
- Our stories
- Learning to Teach and Growing as a Teacher
- Growing as a Teacher Educator
- Relationship-based Classroom Management: Compassionate Communication and emotional for Educators
- Community English program
- Alumni portfolios, blogs and websites
- Fun things to do in our area
- Hotels we recommend in Costa Rica
- Learn Spanish and/or Teach English near the beach!
- Help for Roger and Nico
- Resources for TESOL Cert course
- Mindfulness and Learning
Learning Experiences at Centro Espiral Mana
Here is a small taste of one thing that happens on the second day of the month long course:
Jennie, a Costa Rican Teacher sponsored by the US Embassy, speaks about her experience at Centro Espiral Mana - in English and in Spanish!
Participants from Costa Rica, Peru Mexico and Panama who took the Skills and Principles in Language Teacher Training course share their experiences....
Photos and videos are worth 1000 words!
A video of images of World Learning's SIT Graduate Institutes's TESOL Certificate Course at Centro Espiral Mana by Davy from Belgium