About Centro Espiral Mana
- Our philosophies of Learning
Courses for Teachers and Teacher Educators
- Courses for Teacher Educators
- For everyone: Relationship-based Classroom Management
- Community English program
- Alumni portfolios, blogs and websites
- Fun things to do in our area
- Hotels we recommend in Costa Rica
- Learn Spanish and/or Teach English near the beach!
These are my first impressions after having taken the TESOL course ater CEM. I am back to work and starting to apply what learned. It will not be easy, it is now my turn to put things into practice.
This is the good bye. I had to work really hard the last two days on giving my portfolio the final touch. I am including a decription of some of my trainers by comparing them with objects I found at the school.
First day of Week 3. We are teaching culture based on the four Knowings, and we are starting to say good bye. This is how I thank Amanda for being an important part of this process. I found an object that reminds me of her.