About Centro Espiral Mana
- 10th Anniversary Celebration
- Our philosophies of Learning
Courses for Teachers and Teacher Educators
- Courses for Teacher Educators
- For everyone: Relationship-based Classroom Management
- Community English program
- Alumni portfolios, blogs and websites
- Fun things to do in our area
- Hotels we recommend in Costa Rica
- Learn Spanish and/or Teach English near the beach!
- Help for Roger and Nico
- Resources for TESOL Cert course
- Mindfulness and Learning
We were invited to Los Santos in Costa Rica to work with teachers and also to get to know
a beautiful piece of paradise!
We stayed at a magical place (the Fundación Nubotrópica) high up in the mountains. When we arrived at night we were greeted by tens of thousands of fireflies and some wonderful teachers from the area.
Workshops with 40 teachers
We spent the day with 40 teachers from the areas. Our topic was "Fun with Speaking Activities" and we had fun!!
Avocados and coffee.....
We went to avocado farms and to coffee farms and then got to see where coffee is processed. The coffee from this part of the country is delicious!!